Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Baby Girl Tilda Card


Hello crafty friends! Today I have a new project to share with you. It is a card I created for the new challenge at Magnolia Forever. This month theme is

I would like to create a shabby chic card for this challenge. So I decided to make this sweet baby girl card. The card base is from Magnolia Pop Up box 1. I layered and decorated the card with lace, ribbon, and pearl to match with the challenge theme.
Magnolia Baby Girl Tilda Card

This cute baby is from old Magnolia “Baby Tilda” stamp from Princes & Princesses 2012 collection. I colored the stamped image with distress ink. As little Tilda is playing with butterflies around her, I framed Tilda with sewn ribbon in petals shape just like she is sitting in the big flower.
Magnolia Baby Girl Tilda

I decorated the card with little cute teddy bear doll. I think it is the perfect embellishment for baby themed card.

The sentiment is the stamp from LDRS. I heat embossed this stamp on the tag die cut from Doohickey volume 9.

I also decorated the card with paper flowers in the same color combo.

This card will soon be available in my Etsy shop.

I would like to enter this card to these challenges.

Thank you for stopping by and have a sweet day!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful stamping and such an adorable card. ♥ this. Thanks so much for entering into our current challenge and good luck in the draw.
    [aNNie]Designer for Lovely-haenglar Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! I love the sweet teddy (so perfect!) and your coloring as fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaahw... I think I'm in love...
    This is such a sweet card.
    Thank you for sharing this beauty at our challenge. I hope you will join us again soon.

    -xiss- Renate.
    (DT Papercraft Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a divine baby card love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, this is such a cute card! Love the clouds in the upper right corner very much ;o))) Thank you for playing along with our "Ribbont" Challenge at Papercraft Challenges! Have a great weekend and happy crafting,
    Maike

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, with so many pretty details. Thank you for joining us for our Week 9 'Anything Goes' Challenge at Polkadoodles. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness Sai this is stunning...beautifully coloured image...your stain ribbon framing her is fabulous and that teddy bear is darling!! Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy "Favourite Colours"...good luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous baby card with beautiful embellishments. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what a lovely multi layered card!! Thank you for sharing with us at AYLI. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...