Sunday, April 2, 2017

Crazy Cat Birthday Card

Hello! Today I have a new card to share with you. It is a card I created for new Addicted to Stamps challenge. The theme is


I have created a CAS birthday card using Tim Holtz “Crazy Cats” and “Crazy Things” stamps. I combined all stamps together using stamp masking technique. The sentiment is the stamp from Art Impressions.
Crazy Cat Birthday Card

I colored the stamped image with distress ink and handdrew the dash line along the edges.
Crazy Cat Birthday Card
For this card, I got some inspirations from my new kitten. Sadly, she couldn’t get along with my other cats so my father’s friend had adopted her yesterday. I was so sad to see her go. There was nothing I could do but saying goodbye and wishing all the best to her.

I would like to enter this card to these challenges.


I hope you like my card today. Thank you for stopping by.

14 comments:

  1. A super fun creation, thank you so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge. Sad about your cat but I am sure she will be happy in her new home.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely creation did you make Sai, especially for a cat lover.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, I love it. Thanks for joining us at stamping sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha i love how you colored the cat after your own cat. too bad she had to leave but it's best if they couldn't stand one another . it always take a loooong time for cats to accept newbies...that's the bad side of cats i find. hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry "takeS" ;)) forgot the -s

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card, sadly i think cats get on better together when they are sibblings! thank you for joining in at Cards Und More x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card! Love that sweet image!! Too cute! Great coloring!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, I love the little scene you created. I hope your cat will have good home with his new owner, so sad that you had to let him go. Thanks for joining us at the As you like it challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the crazy cat, haha..
    Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge Anything Goes.
    Hugs, Tina – DT
    PolkadoodlesChallenge

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a super card, such a fun image.
    Thank you for joining us for our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute and fun card. Love the CAS look.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a super sweet project you have for us today, so well thought out and put together a fabulous Creation Beautiful in every way, we are so lucky you have entered our RIBBON GIRL challenge blog
    so beautiful to look at good luck hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...